Want to be engaged with the youth of San Francisco and make an impact? This is the start.
As part of the Impact Engagement Team:
- Assist with soft-skills and communications training & workshop facilitation
- Online workspace moderator/organizer
- Document/input impact tracker
- Research and development of workshop training
- Interview attendees
- Develop creative games/activities to support workshop
You must be able to:
- Work with 18-24 aged young adults who are experiencing homelessness (in transition & at-risk)
- Be based in San Francisco
- Work in a start-up environment and adapt to change
- Be curious and open-minded
- Commit at least 6 weeks of time
- COFFEE ALL DAY ERRDAY BABY
- Learn a lot about coffee!
- Learn about the homelessness issues in SF/Bay Area from a very human-centric standpoint.
- Opportunity to engage with the coffee community and youth community
- Be part of a purpose-driven team
- What else would benefit you? Let us know!
Apply At: bit.ly/beliftapply
Ivan and Karrie as founders are both open-minded who doesn't just talk-the-talk but strive to walk-the-walk, we say this because we're also self-aware and always open to opportunities for growth, like learning from one another.